Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, CaptainJezebel!

A/N: Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I know! I wanted to do a little something for you, and with the "captain" name, I just kept thinking of pirates...and then Pirates...and, well, this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it and have a fantastic day!

----------

EPOV

Sweltering

Licking my lips, I taste my own sweat as I take a break, leaning against the turnstile. I run my fingers through my damp hair, doing my best not to look at him again.

It's no use.

My eyes are drawn to the new guy. Jasper.

He just started today, but he's a natural. He teases the kids, charms the old ladies… flirts with the women.

It's the last bit that has me clenching my jaw, reminding myself that he's impossible. Even if he was gay, he wouldn't want me anyway.

I'm awkward in every way, especially compared to him.


Almost

"Masen!" My spine stiffens when I hear Emmett's voice. When I glance at him, he winks.

Don't do this. Please.

I almost think he's going to listen to my silent plea.

But he doesn't.

Of course.

"A skeleton's stuck again. Take Hale down and show him how to fix it." I glare at him, but he doesn't budge. Nothing erases the shit-eating grin on his face.

I turn to Jasper, my cheeks flaming as I stammer, "C-come on. I'll s-show you."

If Emmett picked up on my interest, I know I can't be hiding it well.

Kill me now, please.


Dark

Any time I take the dark, twisting passages beneath the ride, I always half-pretend that I'm not just some nineteen-year-old nerd working at Disneyland but that I'm a hero out on a grand adventure – that what I'm doing actually matters.

I can't do that this time.

I'm intensely aware of Jasper lurking just behind me. His sneakers scuff the concrete floor, and his breath is heavy and hot. I shiver, relishing each time it brushes my neck when he gets too close.

I find myself manufacturing reasons to slow so it happens more often.

I don't dare try anything else.


Excite

"Oh, I see it!" Jasper's voice is a hushed whisper, letting me know he feels the same strange oppression I do.

We're surrounded by animatronics and weird lighting, but it just makes him that much more beautiful. I hear the splash that lets me know a boat's coming, though, and I reach to stop him from stepping out.

His eyes snap to my hand on his arm and then to my face. I should let go. I know I should.

But I can't help myself. There's a tingling in my palm, and I couldn't let go if I wanted to.


Isla Tesoro

My face is burning as I stalk through Isla Tesoro. I don't see the scenery at all until Jasper's laughter reaches me. I whip around, ready to… I don't know what.

I can't take the thought of him laughing at me – but he's not looking at me. Of course not.

He's staring at the dresses where Jack Sparrow is peeking out, and there's a look of enchantment on his face. "They really made it look like him, huh?"

I can't speak, so I nod and wave my hand, trying to make him hurry up before the next boat comes.


Tight

We step into the narrow hallway, and the door clicks closed, drowning out the voices of excited tourists. I can't pay them any attention, though, because Jasper stopped as soon as he went through the door.

I nearly knock him over, and his muscled arms wrap around me, keeping us both from falling to the ground. He's warm, and I'm hard, and I've never been more mortified in my life.

I step away hurriedly, but I fantasize that his arms are slow to fall from my waist.

"Sorry," I mumble, straightening my glasses.

I feel him move in the darkness.


Linger

"Don't be," he whispers.

I'm imagining that he's so close I can feel his energy, the way his cells vibrate in his skin. I jump when his hand closes around my upper arm. The feeling is too visceral when combined with the half-formed fantasies that have been playing through my mind.

I'm frozen, drowning in this impossible world where I'm in over my head.

"I did it on purpose," he admits.

I give an embarrassing squeak, completely at a loss, as his hand drifts down my arm. His heat lingers over my hand with the lightest pressure.

Then it's gone.


Marvel

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. I can hear embarrassment in his voice, but I can't fathom why. When I don't say anything, he takes a step back. "If I misunderstood. I thought…I mean…the way you…"

My traitorous mouth has decided to seal itself shut, so all I can do is take a step, closing the distance between us again. My hand finds his elbow, and my fingers tighten over the strength I sense there.

"Aww, hell…" he breathes.

Warm lips meet mine, paralyzing me like a cobra's strike. As quickly as I froze, I thaw.

I whimper, trying to keep up.


Rum

"Drink up, me hearties! Yo ho!"

The piped voice filtering into the hallway is a reminder that we've been gone way too long and should really get back up top.

I don't care.

Instead of pushing Jasper away, I pull him closer, and he gives a moaning half-sigh as he presses me against the rough wall. His hands are on my hips, gripping me tightly, while mine hang uselessly by my sides.

His tongue traces my lips, and my mouth opens automatically. I tremble when I feel his hard-on brushing mine.

Finally, his hands squeeze my hips. He steps back.


Cursory

He whispers apologies and promises and then takes my hand, turning to lead me out of the darkness that has become my haven. My feet are leaden; I would do anything to stay here. I know that when we step into the harsh daylight, Jasper will realize that he had the wrong guy. Surely he meant to kiss Peter or Jake.

Anyone but me.

He drops my hand before pushing through the outer door, his easy confidence returning at once.

Emmett mutters, "'Bout time. Have fun?" and elbows my shoulder with a knowing grin.

I glower and lower my eyes.


Steal

The first time Jasper's hand slides along my lower back as he walks past me, my eyes widen. I look up to find him watching me.

"You okay?" he mouths. I'm lost in the magic of his lips moving before I come to my senses enough to nod.

I smile tentatively, and he smiles back. My breathing stutters when he licks his lips to moisten them before talking to another tourist.

I steal glances, catching him watching me more often than not. Suddenly I'm brave enough to talk to him – just little things, but I love how his smile brightens.


Crew

I don't know whose life I'm living, but it's certainly not Edward Masen's. For the first time since I started working here, I've felt eyes on me, and I've… flirted.

Just thinking it makes my cheeks heat.

"Haley boy!" Emmett's voice draws my attention, but I look at Jasper. "You ready?"

I frown, realizing our crew's shift has ended, but Jasper calls back, "Give me a sec?"

He jogs to me. "Hey," he says breathlessly.

"Hey," I answer with a stupid smile.

"Emmett's supposed to take me home, but I was wondering…"

I interrupt, "Can I give you a ride?"


Honey

"How do you know Emmett?" I ask when Jasper comes back.

"He's engaged to my sister." He shrugs. "He got me a job here when I moved."

"You're Rosalie's little brother?" I step back to look at him – I can see it in the honey blond hair, but I never had to fight the urge to lick her jaw like I do his.

He smiles at whatever he sees in my eyes and nods, telling me about moving from Texas for college. "This is actually the first time I've been in Disneyland."

"Well… come on." I tentatively offer my hand.


Sparrow

Jasper is adorable as we climb into the boat. He doesn't hide his enthusiasm, pointing at Jack Sparrow just like the little kids around us. I've seen this ride a thousand times, know it inside and out, so I watch him.

I'd been half-planning to ask him to my place. Just the thought sent nervous thrills up my spine, but seeing his excitement, I make a snap decision to show him the rest of the park.

That is, until I feel his hand squeezing my thigh. He leans in, his breath hot and voice low. "Wanna get out of here?"


Glimmer

The sunset glints off my windshield as I settle behind the wheel. What I'm doing hits me then. Hard.

Fuck.

Jasper notices my nervous tapping and puts his hand on my knee. It does nothing to calm my racing heartbeat.

"You don't mind?" he asks quietly.

I shake my head, asking him more about Rosalie. The distraction doesn't work. I'm focused only on those three fingers drifting back and forth, his thumb slipping beneath the edge of my shorts.

I don't know if I'll make it to my apartment.

Worse, I don't know what to do when I get there.


Savvy

Woodenly, I sit on my couch. His thigh presses against mine as he leans over, murmuring, "Been waiting all day to kiss you again. Can I?"

"God, please," I whisper, my nerves taking a backseat to the raging desire I feel for him. He pushes me back on the couch, his body covering mine as his hips settle between my thighs.

Before long, my fears return, growing exponentially, and I stop him. "Jasper, I'm sorry… I… I just…"

He presses up, cupping my cheek.

I can't meet his eye. "I've never… this is… no one's ever…"

He smiles. "Can I?"


Mirror

I babble, getting it all out, sure that he'll leave when he finds out I really haven't done anything – that his body over mine was already further than I'd ever gone.

He stays.

His hands caress each inch of skin he reveals, undressing me as his whispered words build me up, leaving me cloaked in a foreign sense of pride.

I wish he was a mirror so I could see what he sees when I look at myself.

But it doesn't matter, not so long as he keeps looking at me that way.

"Can I please taste you?" he murmurs.


Pearl

My cheeks flame when Jasper settles me – nude – on my couch. He spreads my thighs and kneels between them, his eyes focused on my face as he wraps his hand around my cock and kisses me hard.

I can feel want – need – behind his kiss, and it staggers me.

He pulls away, and both our eyes go to the same place. I want to crawl beneath the couch when I see the pre-cum dripping from my tip because he knows I'm so goddamn ready for this that I can't even think straight.

He hums and ducks, savoring as he licks.


Combust

In my wildest fantasies, I never imagined the paradise that is Jasper's mouth. It is soft lips and stinging teeth, rough tongue and blissful pressure, and I can't keep my hips still. One of his hands strokes my base beneath his lips, while the other digs into my thigh.

My hands pull his hair, far beyond my control, and my eyes are fused to the sight of my cock disappearing into his mouth.

I should warn him, but I can't. My only sound is a gasping cry as Jasper both ignites and quenches the fire that leaves me in ashes.


Treasure

He kisses me tenderly, letting me taste myself. I'm a panting, shaking mess. I can't even lift my arms, but he does all the moving for me.

He settles on the cushions beside me, caressing my cheek. "I've wanted you since I saw you this morning. I asked Emmett about you, so I guess I had an unfair advantage." His smile is sheepish, endearing. "Let me make it up to you?"

His words make no sense. "You just… I think you just did."

We both laugh, and he kisses me again. "Let me take you out tomorrow?"

"Please," I whisper.


Stutter

My fingers fumble, so he helps me get dressed again. I realize he's making no move to continue what we started.

"What… what ab-about you? I don't kn-know how this w-w-works," I admit, feeling shame flare on my cheeks. I curse the way my stutter triumphs at the worst times after years of battling it.

"You know you're adorable?" he asks, smiling softly.

"Aren't you… I-I mean…" I sigh, plunging ahead. "You're not ex-excited?"

He takes my hand, placing my palm on his erection; my eyes widen when I feel it pulsing. "Beyond," he murmurs. "But you're new to this."


Sheet

For the first time, I initiate our kiss, needy and insistent.

"Come here," I whisper. I drag him to my bedroom, where I pull his shorts down and stroke him once.

He feels so… strange. Familiar and foreign together. My eyes flutter closed and my lips part when I realize that I'm finally doing this.

I push him to my sheets and pull out the bottle of lube I've only ever used alone. I warm it and take him in hand, closing my eyes as I imagine it's me and know it's him at the same time.

He pants, "Jesus…"


Astonished

He gasps and groans, his breath catching before he whimpers. I open my eyes to find his face, and I've never seen anything so intoxicating. His lips are parted, his head pressed into the pillow with his eyes closed, and I feel a thrill to know that I'm doing that.

I squeeze a little harder, twisting my wrist near his head just the way I like, and his eyes fly wide.

"Oh fuck," he breathes, his shoulders lifting from the mattress.

I cover the head of his cock with my other hand, amazed at the way he fills my palm.


Surpass

We lie utterly motionless for a while. I'm afraid to move because I don't know what happens next.

I grin when I realize that he just seems incapable of moving.

Remembering how much I enjoyed kissing him afterward, I lean down, rewarded when his lips move against mine hungrily. He reaches up, his thumb tracing my cheekbone as he pulls back to look at me.

"Fuck, Edward," he whispers gruffly, "you're better at that than I am."

"Probably had more practice." My voice is half-teasing, half-rueful, and the way we laugh together feels good, as if we're sharing something private.


Flirt

"Mind if I stay for a while?" The words reverberate through my mind, making me smile as I glance at him sitting beside me on the couch. His arm is stretched along the back, and he idly plays with my hair.

I've enjoyed playing host a little too much, and there's a part of me that knows I'm acting entirely too eager, but… fuck… I am eager.

I've never known anyone like Jasper, and the more I learn, the more I like him.

I answer the knock at the door, and we settle in the floor, flirting over Chinese take-out.


Thin

For the first time ever, I curse having a day off. I pace my apartment, checking my e-mail compulsively, and I can't even focus enough to write up my character's actions for my play-by-post campaign.

I'm useless.

I notice every tick of the clock as I count down the hours until Jasper gets off. I wash the dishes and vacuum. I clean my glasses.

Twice, I find myself in the shower, my cock in hand as I relive our unbelievable night and pray that tonight might bring more of the same.

When my patience is thinnest, my phone finally rings.


Delight

Even though I drive, Jasper planned our whole date. He directs me to a perfect restaurant – nice but casual. We trade stories of family and high school and coming out.

When conversation turns to past boyfriends, I have nothing to say. Jasper's voice lowers as he talks, and I nod when the picture becomes clear.

I've done nothing; he's done everything.

His hand reaches across the table, wrapping around mine. "Hey," he says softly. "Don't shut me out, okay? I like you."

I smile, swallowing my fears with my Coke.

A movie, a drive, and we're back at my place.


Arrest

His lips are warm and perfect, moving with mine as we settle on my couch. He tastes like the chocolate cake we shared, and I moan, my hand sliding up his thigh.

He smiles against my lips and puts his hand over mine, stopping me.

"Slow down, baby," he whispers, kissing me again as my chest flutters. I've never heard anyone call me that before, and hearing it on his voice makes me want it all.

Now.

Sensing my renewed determination, he pulls away and looks me in the eye. "Edward, I'm serious. I want to mean something to you."


Intimate

His words are heavy, their importance pressing through my skin until I feel it in my bones.

He doesn't understand.

"You do," I whisper fervently.

It doesn't occur to me to be embarrassed, especially when his lips curve into a half-smile. He murmurs, "God, I'm in trouble."

When I ask what he means, he says, "I can't say no to you," and lies back on the couch, pulling me with him.

It's awkward at first as my clumsy body tries to figure out what to do, but soon my hips are rocking against his, our tongues brushing as we moan.


Sugar

Despite Jasper's capitulation, I follow his lead. We spend hours on my couch, our bodies molded together as we kiss and rub, lips learning jawlines as hands trace torsos. I don't know if it's always like this, but I know that it's the most intimate night that I have ever spent.

Each time we drive each other to the brink, we pause, carrying on quiet conversations punctuated with sweet kisses and gentle caresses until our hands begin to roam again.

By the time I drive Jasper home, I am intoxicated, flying high on possibility as his fingers lace through mine.


Sin

Work the next day is a special hell. Whenever I catch Jasper watching me, I long to repeat the sins that led to this unique torture.

His hands guiding a woman onto a boat make me blush. His lips pursing as he ponders a question have me turning away to adjust myself surreptitiously.

I'm struggling for control when Emmett calls for my break.

Jasper's voice is suddenly in my ear. "Come here a sec?"

He pulls me into the darkened corridor, barely letting the door close before kissing me thoroughly.

"Sorry, I just… fuck, Edward. Can I see you tonight?"


Suspended

Days, then weeks pass in the same rhythm. We push too far before regaining control just to lose it again.

My mouth and hands know Jasper's body intimately, and he has discovered erotic places on mine that I never knew existed. I know what makes him moan, what makes him writhe under my touch. I am in awe every single time I feel him fall to pieces.

I know his scent when he gets out of the shower, his taste when he comes, his sleepy voice when he wakes.

But I don't know how to tell him I want more.


Trip

"But Rosalie already knows me," I complain as we head up the sidewalk toward Jasper's building. I hear the whine in my voice and know that's why he's smiling, but I can't stop myself. Jasper's sister intimidates me, and I'm not looking forward to an evening with her and Emmett.

I stumble when Jasper pulls on my hand, and he catches me, apologizing and kissing me lightly. "Not as my boyfriend," he murmurs against my lips.

I feel the slow, silly smile spread on my face before I wrap my arms around him. "That okay?" he asks, and I nod.


Solvent

My knee bounces beneath the table as I field Rosalie's questions, but the pressure of Jasper's hand on my thigh dissolves my anxiety. I sit back, taking time to breathe, and I can see her probing for what it is – concern.

She's afraid that I'll hurt her brother. The realization makes something catch in my chest, and I glance between the two of them, utterly certain that I… couldn't. Hurting Jasper would be worse than hurting myself.

But that sounds too grandiose, so I just smile and answer her questions the best I can, relaxing when she finally smiles, too.


Hook

His fingers are in my belt loops before I can even close the door. I reach behind me, turning the lock as he kisses me feverishly. His body is hard against mine, making the doorknob dig into my back, and I push him away slightly with a grin.

The look in his eyes is one I haven't seen before. Something smolders, burning away any pretense and leaving only Jasper, bared before me.

I cup his face, tracing his cheekbone with my thumb. "Baby, you knew, right?" I whisper. "You knew I could never hurt you?"

"I do now," he answers.


Soft

I've been practicing the words I want to say, trying them on in my mind until I was sure they fit. I pray my voice will remain steady, smooth, so that he has no reason to doubt me. I inhale and brush his lips with mine before exhaling lightly.

"I love you," I whisper.

Then I pause. My eyes squeeze shut as panic seizes my chest. I realize the fatal error in my plan – I never considered what he would say in return.

He kisses me tenderly, murmuring his love against my lips, and my heart begins to beat again.


Coat

"You're sure?" he whispers again, and I nod, kissing him eagerly as I pull his nude body on top of mine. We shift, moving to the center of the bed before his attentive hands resume their tour of my body.

"Please," I implore, slipping my legs around his hips.

My thighs tremble, but I'm certain that it's mostly from anticipation. Jasper murmurs quiet words meant to soothe and excite as his slick hands ready my body. We have played and explored, pushing our limits and soaring to new heights together, but we have never taken this step.

I am ready.


Fill

I hiss at the burn, worse than I expected, and the back of Jasper's fingers brush my cheek gently. "I know, baby… I'm sorry. Should I…?"

I grab his face, pulling his lips to mine before he can utter the word stop. I've waited so long for this. Everything is so right with Jasper – I need to feel him, need to share this one final act with him.

Inch by uncomfortable inch, he presses forward until the burn fades away. He pauses, looking down at me with a beaming smile, awe in his eyes. His face reveals everything I feel.


Curve

We are a writhing mass of fluid curves – my legs around his waist, his hand around my cock, the lifting of our lips in smiles.

We are panting and shivering, thrusting and moaning; I never want it to end, though I feel myself hurtling toward the most exquisite release. My body vibrates with exertion and pleasure, and his grunted, "I love you, Edward," sends me into a flat spin I cannot fight.

When he stills, it is only briefly before he's kissing me all over. He tends to us and then curls his body around mine as we drift off.


Joy

The sweltering sun beats down as I brush my moist hair out of my eyes.

"Masen!" I groan at Emmett's voice. "Someone puked in Isla Tesoro. Take Hale with you."

My cheeks flame as I nod. Jasper appears beside me, and as we pass Emmett, he mutters, "If you're not back in twenty, I'm sending Peter in after you."

I can't be pissed – or embarrassed – because as soon as the door closes, Jasper's arms are around me. His hands cup my ass as he apologizes. "I paid Emmett. I had to get you alone."

"You're unbelievable," I whisper, kissing him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh darling Jen, this was suh-weet! I FLOVED it hardcore, seriously. You are so amazing, and have been a great friend to me. I completely appreciate every moment you devoted to writing this sexy and sweet little piece for me. I have loved everything of yours that I have read, so to have a special something written just for me is such an honor. As I have told Nae I have been having a shitty year, and you know how life can be bb, lot's of drama so this sweet little story was exactly what I needed.

    I loved everything about it. The Pirate theme, and having it be Disneyland, and an animatronic yummy Captain Jack Sparrow...unf. I loved that Emmett was so scheming, and that Jasper was sweet and understanding of adorable innocent Edward's experience level. How Jasper wooed his sweetheart, showed him a little romance and some loving getting him ready for the real deal. God that was a whole lotta sexy too. Making sure Edward was ready. The kissing, carresses and love they show each other.

    Jasper being so gentle and loving when they finally make love. Being sorry for the pain and willing to stop so caring...just so perfect. I love these two. And I really really love you Jen for taking the time to write this for me. And for making that sweet banner for Nae's story. You helped to make my day so much brighter :)

    xoxo, Jezzy

    ReplyDelete